SpillOnSports
Kelly Oubre Jr. - Printable Version

+- SpillOnSports (http://spillonsports.com)
+-- Forum: NBA Players (http://spillonsports.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Any Info? (http://spillonsports.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Kelly Oubre Jr. (/showthread.php?tid=9)

Kelly Oubre Jr. - Sheena - 09-04-2016

Nice size peni,good speed and stamina.

[Image: FCYUOX9.jpg]

RE: Kelly Oubre Jr. - Guest - 09-12-2016

He in aaleeyah snap chat they in the strip club I wonder if they talking they also in there with Cameron Payne I thought aaleeyah was talking yo tweak team girl dude

RE: Kelly Oubre Jr. - Guest - 09-12-2016

Aaleeyah will talk to anybody with money and stay going from one dude to the next. I doubt he would take her serious.

RE: Kelly Oubre Jr. - beany - 09-12-2016

HHe can do a lot better than that thot.

RE: Kelly Oubre Jr. - Guest - 09-13-2016

They were more than likely just hanging out.

RE: Kelly Oubre Jr. - guest2 - 09-15-2016

whoever wrote the " nice size penis good speed and stamina" description for him did a bad job explaining him in bed lol I know a few girls who slept with him and they said his stroke game and stamina was amazing. They said he likes to make sure ur comfortable and out of all the athletes they slept with he was their favorite. I'm here to stay after sleeping with a few athletes myself that most of them are lazy, so far I've been disappointed.hearing girls experiences  that slept with him  are completely opposite from what I experienced he likes to be in control and dominant He also allows you to stay after which a lot of athletes don't do. This summer though he's hasn't been messing as much

RE: Kelly Oubre Jr. - ky33 - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 12:06 AM)guest2 Wrote: whoever wrote the " nice size penis good speed and stamina" description for him did a bad job explaining him in bed lol I know a few girls who slept with him and they said his stroke game and stamina was amazing. They said he likes to make sure ur comfortable and out of all the athletes they slept with he was their favorite. I'm here to stay after sleeping with a few athletes myself that most of them are lazy, so far I've been disappointed.hearing girls experiences  that slept with him  are completely opposite from what I experienced he likes to be in control and dominant He also allows you to stay after which a lot of athletes don't do. This summer though he's hasn't been messing as much

I agree if you want to sleep with someone who is A1 in bed he's one of the very few to waste your time on trust me most of them are not worth it

RE: Kelly Oubre Jr. - Guest - 09-15-2016

Aaleeyah who

RE: Kelly Oubre Jr. - Gigi - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 12:54 AM)Guest Wrote: Aaleeyah who

Aaleeyah Petty

RE: Kelly Oubre Jr. - Guest - 09-15-2016

Wait Brittany R friend the one that fuck kaepernick and Ben just to get wife up. All of them are how

RE: Kelly Oubre Jr. - Guest - 10-24-2016

I heard he was mean is that true

RE: Kelly Oubre Jr. - Guest - 10-24-2016

(10-24-2016, 02:30 PM)Guest Wrote: I heard he was mean is that true

he actually really nice, he seemed a little shy tho.