Kendra Shaw
All these girls are making sure they get their check
Reply Quote
When is Kendra due?
Reply Quote
[Image: tumblr_og7216T44Q1va5n9uo1_400.jpg]
Reply Quote
No deadass she's ugly in person and she's not as skinny as she seems on ig. Plastic surgery can fuck a face up smh.
Reply Quote
(11-06-2016, 06:12 AM)Lilajae Wrote: No deadass she's ugly in person and she's not as skinny as she seems on ig. Plastic surgery can fuck a face up smh.

When it comes to white girls the guys don't care if they are ugly. All they care about is that she's white and his kids will be lightskin and mixed.
Reply Quote
She's not the cutest, but he'll neither is he.
Reply Quote
(11-06-2016, 07:46 PM)Guest Wrote: Well as someone who actually knows her and hangshe out with her I will say the other anon is right she has never had plastic surgery . She does her makeup different and sometimes has professionals do it. Anyone who looks at her page would see that. Or look at her kid pics. She does that want plastic surgery yet bt might later on bc her mom has.someone even posted a pic where you can see the difference based on facial expressions nt surgery. Bc unless you've heard it from her mouth like I have you don't know

(Had to bring this pic back) Girl, what are you talking about??? Kendra has make-up on in both pictures. You must not know her or maybe you're in denial IDK lol Stop saying it's just the make-up Heart [Image: tumblr_ofkh0nTDXO1va5n9uo1_1280.jpg]
Reply Quote
(11-06-2016, 08:56 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-06-2016, 07:46 PM)Guest Wrote: Well as someone who actually knows her and hangshe out with her I will say the other anon is right she has never had plastic surgery . She does her makeup different and sometimes has professionals do it. Anyone who looks at her page would see that. Or look at her kid pics. She does that want plastic surgery yet bt might later on bc her mom has.someone even posted a pic where you can see the difference based on facial expressions nt surgery. Bc unless you've heard it from her mouth like I have you don't know

(Had to bring this pic back) Girl, what are you talking about??? Kendra has make-up on in both pictures. You must not know her or maybe you're in denial IDK lol Stop saying it's just the make-up Heart [Image: tumblr_ofkh0nTDXO1va5n9uo1_1280.jpg]
I know right! Yes she wears makeup but there is obviously a HUGE difference that no matter how much contour it cant just be makeup that changed her look.
Reply Quote
It's so pointless to get plastic surgery at a young age. She's pregnant and that face has expanded, which it looks like that's what she was going for with the suregery a fuller face.
Reply Quote
[Image: tumblr_ogl96r3eIY1va5n9uo1_1280.jpg]
Reply Quote
https://www.instagram.com/p/ggGQDelpQI/

OR facial expression in the pic vs basic makeup and professional contour. But believe what yall want
Reply Quote
So it's confirmed she's 8 months
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply