Devin Booker P2
(09-07-2016, 03:02 PM)Guest Wrote: They might just be friends bc they do have a lot of history. I think their relationship is way more complicated than anyone wants to consider. I don't think it's a black and white  thing. I think they genuinely love each other and are trying to find the best thing for them with where they are right now. Sometimes in situations like that you have growing pains so maybe they can't make a relationship want bt they can be friends and support each other , they may even hook up from time to time bt not together
Who?
Reply Quote
(09-09-2016, 11:26 PM)Guest Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 03:02 PM)Guest Wrote: They might just be friends bc they do have a lot of history. I think their relationship is way more complicated than anyone wants to consider. I don't think it's a black and white  thing. I think they genuinely love each other and are trying to find the best thing for them with where they are right now. Sometimes in situations like that you have growing pains so maybe they can't make a relationship want bt they can be friends and support each other , they may even hook up from time to time bt not together
Who?

Him and Lauren
Reply Quote
Lauren posted on snapchat a pic of her, devin and her family.
Reply Quote
The photo isn't posting
Reply Quote
What photo?
Reply Quote
I've hung out with devin a few times and it was always fun. Never did anything sexual but he did want too.
Reply Quote
Why didnt you have sex with him?
Reply Quote
I wasn't sexually attracted to him. Sex with him wouldve been awkward.
Reply Quote
With the reviews that have been posted on from the first site, you didnt miss much when it comes to him
Reply Quote
Devin isn't good in bed anyway.
Reply Quote
What happened to the old site omg...
Reply Quote
(09-17-2016, 04:30 PM)Guest Wrote: What happened to the old site omg...

Admin said the content of the site didnt meet the rules of the site host.  Which is why threads were constantly getting deleted. So she had to make her own.
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply