Devin Booker P2
(10-26-2016, 06:57 PM)Guest Wrote: Lauren tweets be too much lol I can see why Devin doesn't post her

What did she say?
Reply Quote
(10-26-2016, 07:19 PM)Guest Wrote:
(10-26-2016, 06:57 PM)Guest Wrote: Lauren tweets be too much lol I can see why Devin doesn't post her

What did she say?

@just_lauren_ ♤
Reply Quote
@_justlauren_ *
Reply Quote
She's so childish but claims she's evolving
Reply Quote
umm idnt see anything on there she did worth talking about. shes having roommate problems okay and? welcome to college. she acts like a 20yr old who is used to being babied . and considering her and devin arent even together why bring it up
Reply Quote
(10-26-2016, 09:57 PM)Guest Wrote: umm idnt see anything on there she did worth talking about. shes having roommate problems okay and? welcome to college. she acts like a 20yr old who is used to being babied . and considering her and devin arent even together why bring it up

She's 19.
Reply Quote
Then that makes the critique of her maturity even more unnecessary and this convo more pointless
Reply Quote
Lol. No one even said anything. Not even a convo.
Reply Quote
Have y'all seen Lauren's recent snaps? Uploaded some pics with Devin, seems like they still talk.
Reply Quote
he's 20 today
Reply Quote
Aren't they still together ?
Reply Quote
I'm sure they're still friends. If she was smart she would love be trying to force a relationship.
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply