Devin Booker P2
[quote pid='32202' dateline='1542261416']

This sounded like some good tea that I missed lmao that’s funny though that Ashley popped up
[/quote]

Right!!! How did I miss this. Lol
Reply Quote
[quote pid='32217' dateline='1542304020']
[quote pid='32202' dateline='1542261416']

This sounded like some good tea that I missed lmao that’s funny though that Ashley popped up
[/quote]

Right!!! How did I miss this. Lol
[/quote]

Anyone know who davons dad is and who myas dad is
Reply Quote
Mya dad is a white guy, he’s on ig. Davon’s don’t know
Reply Quote
Sha is going to be on the new season of ex on the beach as one of the exs. lol
Reply Quote
[quote pid='32239' dateline='1542331163']
Sha is going to be on the new season of  ex on the beach as one of the exs.  lol
[/quote]

LOL as who’s ex?
Reply Quote
[quote pid='32240' dateline='1542332084']
[quote pid='32239' dateline='1542331163']
Sha is going to be on the new season of  ex on the beach as one of the exs.  lol
[/quote]

LOL as who’s ex?
[/quote]

Corey Brooks, he was on Big Brother 18 2 years ago.
Reply Quote
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Jordyn was lowkey watching Devins basketball game. Smh. She didn’t say what team she was watching or show the TV screen but it’s pretty obvious. She mad e a IG snap Video and joked with her little twin sister and said “ you a basketball fan now” and her little sister Jodie joked and said (yup) while on her phone and Jordyn then said (I got Jodie watching basketball). If her and Devin are talking together again she sure makes sure we know. Simple posts like that let us know she’s either obsessive or stalker, or attention seeking. If Devin wasn’t as popular and well known, a lot of potential, franchise player, max contract, someone with his own legacy not being someone else’s shadow with a name for himself I don’t think she would be trying this hard. It’s obvious she wants Devin as if he’s a prize and she’s going to do whatever it takes no matter if he cheats and if he shows her he doesn’t want her without saying it. She’s going to be in denial and make herself believe he really wants her even though she knows he doesn’t. She might even continue  to have sex with him even if they’re not together because there’s a 50/50 chance she can sneakingly trap him and act like it was accidental and she didn’t know how it happened. She gone trap our boy. Lol[/font][/font]
Reply Quote
Jordyn just acts so thirsty...
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply