Lonzo Ball
Once the media starts talking about his son in a bad manner, he'll shut up. Just like jahlil dad.
Reply Quote
I'm more curious how do people in the league and his teammates will react to him. The league is very much a fraternity (especially this day and age). Everyone is trying to help out each other and be friendly.. I wonder if they get so off-put by his dad that he's considered an outsider by his own teammates and contemporaries.

No matter how talented he is, if no one wants to play with him or be around him and all of his top opponents are gunning at him every night all because of the actions of his dad, he won't be able to live up to the hype... unless he really is the greatest ever and can do amazing things without top tier talent around him.
Reply Quote
(03-13-2017, 02:49 PM)Guest Wrote: I'm more curious how do people in the league and his teammates will react to him. The league is very much a fraternity (especially this day and age). Everyone is trying to help out each other and be friendly.. I wonder if they get so off-put by his dad that he's considered an outsider by his own teammates and contemporaries.

No matter how talented he is, if no one wants to play with him or be around him and all of his top opponents are gunning at him every night all because of the actions of his dad, he won't be able to live up to the hype... unless he really is the greatest ever and can do amazing things without top tier talent around him.

i dont think his dads actions should effect how the players feel about him. Lonzo's not the one doing the talking and he really cant control what his dad is saying. he can tell his dad to chill but that probably wont stop him from talking. i feel like his dad is doing this for attention and its going to backfire like he is putting all this hype and pressure on him. lmao i do hope lonzo goes #1 and the celtics take him or if he doesnt then the lakers lose their top three pick then his dad would feel soooo salty about saying hes only going to play for the lakers
Reply Quote
People calling his dad the Donald trump of the NBA. He's just doing that to get attention and it's working.
Reply Quote
(03-13-2017, 12:06 PM)Guest Wrote:

Their dad is too much. I hope they can live up to the hype.

They always do Liangelo dirty in the background as usual
Reply Quote
[Image: tumblr_omv20aAofA1va5n9uo1_400.jpg] 
Their place was robbed
Reply Quote
Wow. That's fucked up, but I atleast the people didn't get anything.
Reply Quote
[Image: tumblr_omw3izXOjO1va5n9uo1_400.jpg]
Lavar back at it again
Reply Quote
Looks like "Keeping Up With The Balls" could be comming soon [Image: tumblr_on369soXHY1va5n9uo1_400.jpg]
Reply Quote
Get money but stop with the bullshit trolling
Reply Quote
Did the mom have a stroke or not ?
Reply Quote
Now if Lonzo ends up being a bust, then what??? It's happened with the greatest college players it can happen with him
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply