Lonzo Ball
He can shut the fuck up. Honestly. He could've easily made his statement without having to mention lebron or his sons. No one is going to want to work with the ball sons with their dad all over people shoulder talking shit.
Reply Quote
He somewhere in timeout, shittings bricks. Lmao! All that unique playing but couldn't get his team to a win.
Reply Quote
So no tea? What's basically being said is shit we know. Talking like espn anchors and shit. And whatever was said about lavar not wanting his sons with black women is ridiculous he does not seem like that type any proof? All of them seem open as long as they're with someone that's trusted and isn't prohibiting them to focus on ball but I'm not sure. I'm tired of these threads being dry anyone know more tea? His girl? His dick? Are they cool? Nice? Corny? Cocky? Mean? Anything I need something, does he have a type. Like daaaaaammn. Lol posted this in the wrong thread.
Reply Quote
Yeah can we remember that this is not a Lavar page this is a Lonzo page. There's a whole page on the Other section for Lavar can we move all the comments about Lavar to that page cause really it's nothing about tea on Lonzo or who's he's fucking or datting or stuff we really want to know
Reply Quote
(03-26-2017, 10:33 AM)Guest Wrote: Yeah can we remember that this is not a Lavar page this is a Lonzo page. There's a whole page on the Other section for Lavar can we move all the comments about Lavar to that page cause really it's nothing about tea on Lonzo or who's he's fucking or datting or stuff we really want to know

RIGHT!!
Reply Quote
Lonzo looks like he couldve been cute but got stuck in his ugly phase and never got out
Reply Quote
(03-28-2017, 05:57 PM)Pookiebea Wrote: Lonzo looks like he couldve been cute but got stuck in his ugly phase and never got out

Lmaooo your right. But I still think he's cute in a weird way. Love his personality.
Reply Quote
(03-19-2017, 07:34 PM)Guest Wrote: Did the mom have a stroke or not ?

(03-29-2017, 06:50 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 05:57 PM)Pookiebea Wrote: Lonzo looks like he couldve been cute but got stuck in his ugly phase and never got out

Lmaooo your right. But I still think he's cute in a weird way. Love his personality.

I need to see a video of him not around his dad to pick up on his personality
Reply Quote
There a video of one of the older ones making fun of the youngest one on IG live . Idk their names but he was "roasting" him that showed his personality pretty well
Reply Quote

This one?
Reply Quote
Yes
Reply Quote
Wait No. Its not. Its this 1 

Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply