Mieka Reese
You can tell it gets under Alaina skin when he's having family time and she's not included.
Reply Quote
(04-28-2017, 05:45 AM)Guest Wrote: You can tell it gets under Alaina skin when he's having family time and she's not included.

Oh well she can't be included. No reason for her and mieka to be around each other.
Reply Quote
Well can you blame her no we can't because single mothers have the right to say I'm not saying for them to selfish in keeping the child from seeing the father but if she doesn't approve in no wanting the child around the woman single mothers have that right
Reply Quote
Alaina shady anyway. I doubt she'll ever be allowed around pj. It's better anyway to keep it separate. Less drama for both parties.
Reply Quote
What really pisses Alaina off is when ppl comment on her page, about how Derrick and mieka should get back together. That's another reason she has to let the world know she's with him. She probably feels disrespected when mieka post her Derrick and pj out together, because that is her boyfriend and mieka just the babymama. No other babymama does that, atleast not the ones I follow.
Reply Quote
(04-28-2017, 02:18 PM)Guest Wrote: What really pisses Alaina off is when ppl comment on her page, about how Derrick and mieka should get back together. That's another reason she has to let the world know she's with him. She probably feels disrespected when mieka post her Derrick and pj out together, because that is her boyfriend and mieka just the babymama. No other babymama does that, atleast not the ones I follow.

Oh well that's her issue not mieka's
Reply Quote
She maybe his girlfriend but she can't stop him seeing his son and communicating with mieka now if she can accept that it's her loss
Reply Quote
Lmao! Karma. I'm sure several ppl have probably sent mieka those old tweets. She don't owe Alaina anything. She only him and pj bonding. It's not like she's all under Derrick.
Reply Quote
Sorry for the errors if she can't accept the fact it's her loss not mieka's
Reply Quote
(04-28-2017, 02:27 PM)Guest Wrote: Lmao! Karma. I'm sure several ppl have probably sent mieka those old tweets. She don't owe Alaina anything. She only him and pj bonding. It's not like she's all under Derrick.

When it comes to children they are first
Reply Quote
People are saying Alaina has more respect for Derrick than mieka does.
Reply Quote
(04-28-2017, 03:32 PM)Guest Wrote: People are saying Alaina has more respect for Derrick than mieka does.

Oh ready how can Alaina have respect for this man when she trashed him on Twitter that doesn't sound right?
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply