Alaina Anderson
They've been living together for a while. I'm sure she doesn't have to leave when they come. Since she stays there.
Reply Quote
(05-22-2017, 01:51 AM)Guest Wrote: Spilled lots of information on her from LSA pgs from 57,58,59,60 http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread....ick%20rose

All of that info has already been spilled here. He's really dumb as hell letting her flex in his cars. She only respect the money.
Reply Quote
(05-22-2017, 02:15 AM)Guest Wrote: They've been living together for a while. I'm sure she doesn't have to leave when they come. Since she stays there.

Quite sure she does
Reply Quote
(05-22-2017, 05:20 AM)Guest Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 02:15 AM)Guest Wrote: They've been living together for a while. I'm sure she doesn't have to leave when they come. Since she stays there.

Quite sure she does

Why would she? Mieka knows about her and knows she's there.
Reply Quote
(05-22-2017, 05:37 AM)Guest Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 05:20 AM)Guest Wrote:

Quite sure she does

Why would she? Mieka knows about her and knows she's there.

That could even be why she doesn't want this woman around pj
Reply Quote
(05-22-2017, 02:05 AM)Guest Wrote: Does Alaina really live with Derrick? Mieka and PJ were at the Trump recently. Does Alaina have to leave when they visit?

She probably does have to leave when mieka and PJ come know how single mothers are not saying for mieka to be selfish to keep from seeing his GF but who knows what the situation as to why the GF is not around the child
Reply Quote
How do you know they live together? Did she snap a video of her moving in to Derrick's place? Are her fans just assuming that she lives with him?
Reply Quote
People assumed Favin lived with him because she was at his condo alot. Why does Derrick buy all his girlfriend's a dog? Why did Alaina make a page for her dog and why is her friend running it? Is Derrick supporting Alaina's friend too? Is she Alaina's bodyguard? She a big bitchxs
Reply Quote
(05-22-2017, 09:09 AM)Guest Wrote: People assumed Favin lived with him because she was at his condo alot. Why does Derrick buy all his girlfriend's a dog? Why did Alaina make a page for her dog and why is her friend running it? Is Derrick supporting Alaina's friend too? Is she Alaina's bodyguard? She a big bitchxs

It's all about money money money
Reply Quote
What is the situation as to why she can't be around him? Other than being Derrick girlgriend
Reply Quote
(05-22-2017, 01:29 PM)Guest Wrote: What is the situation as to why she can't be around him? Other than being Derrick girlgriend

She probably don't approve of her being around the child
Reply Quote
Her hair is terrible. It's looks super thin almost as if it's falling out.
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply