Simer K
I went to school with her and she talked like a white girl in class but came out of class and acted black.
Reply Quote
(05-22-2017, 02:26 PM)Guest Wrote: She is black. Indian is an ethnicity not a race
she's definitely not black considering she's from fucking india which is in Asia I'm guessing she's Asian
Reply Quote
I remember her from her snaps on theshaderoom. She thought Tyreke was gonna wife her broke ass cuz he let her come to a game in LA. She even admitted that he slept with a stripper and said she's too good for n*ggas like him
Reply Quote
You can tell she buys her followers, just based off of all those foreign pages and pages with no followers.
Reply Quote
I don't get why she preaches about being classy and how she doesn't need to show skin to be sexy yet she shows her ass in every picture
Reply Quote
Is she still begging people to pay her tuition? lol don't go to school if you can't afford it hoe!
Reply Quote
(05-23-2017, 10:58 PM)Guest Wrote: Is she still begging people to pay her tuition? lol don't go to school if you can't afford it hoe!

When did this happen? Why not get a loan or something?
Reply Quote
(05-23-2017, 11:35 PM)Guest Wrote: rr
(05-23-2017, 10:58 PM)Guest Wrote: Is she still begging people to pay her tuition? lol don't go to school if you can't afford it hoe!

When did this happen? Why not get a loan or something?

She's always telling people on her snap to send her money and pay for her tuition cuz law school is gonna be expensive.
Reply Quote
Who is her newest victim I mean who is she messing with now?
Reply Quote
She's such a hoe. She talks shit on other females yet acts like complete thot and follows athletes around
Reply Quote
This little 7-11 worker was in Memphis for Memorial Day ... wonder who's she's messing with
Reply Quote
She's following Wayne selden jr who plays for Memphis.
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply