Gonzalez Twins (Dylan & Dakota)
(08-12-2017, 10:42 PM)Guest Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 02:07 PM)Guest Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 08:37 AM)Shady Wrote: I saw in the Ben Simmon thread that Dylan was dating De'aaron Fox, but I never saw them together. What's the tea on that relationship?

Damn these hoe twins get around don't they?? I hope Ben and Aaron don't catch nothing from these wanna bee's because I've heard so much shit about these nasty bitches and it's not good. (Damn, I thought Ben had more taste than that in women, but I guess it's true he likes the women that get passed around from player to player and I'm not just talking about the NBA either. DAMN BEN GO GET CHECKED FIRST BEFORE YOU STICK YOUR SHIT INTO THAT HOEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Sad Sad

They nasty? What did you hear about them?

I heard that they fuck around with any guy who they can use to make a come up. That's why I'm so surprised that Aaron and Ben would fuck around with these kind of Hoes'. I've especially herd so much about Dakota when she fucked Drake to be in his video. And some other unknown rapper that she tried to get at but he didn't want her because she spreads her self around any guy that is famous in her eyes. As for Dylan she is trying to be picky but we all know that she is a straight up hoe too. I call these twins nothing but build a whores, that wants to fuck with only ballers and rappers. I just hope if Ben fuck Dylan he better make sure he straps it up. Because you never know what that bitch has. For Aaron and Dakota I lost all respect for Aaron's ass to tell you the truth he is a bigger hoe than his girlfriend is. I was not on Ashley's team, but a least she is not spreading her self all around the whole NBA either. I didn't know that when Aaron eats Dakota out he likes tasting every tongue that has been up Dakota pussy. But I guess he is all right with that nasty shit. To each his own, urgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's just fucking gross. Sick Sick
Reply Quote
(08-14-2017, 02:23 PM)Guest Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 10:42 PM)Guest Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 02:07 PM)Guest Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 08:37 AM)Shady Wrote: I saw in the Ben Simmon thread that Dylan was dating De'aaron Fox, but I never saw them together. What's the tea on that relationship?

Damn these hoe twins get around don't they?? I hope Ben and Aaron don't catch nothing from these wanna bee's because I've heard so much shit about these nasty bitches and it's not good. (Damn, I thought Ben had more taste than that in women, but I guess it's true he likes the women that get passed around from player to player and I'm not just talking about the NBA either. DAMN BEN GO GET CHECKED FIRST BEFORE YOU STICK YOUR SHIT INTO THAT HOEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Sad Sad

They nasty? What did you hear about them?

I heard that they fuck around with any guy who they can use to make a come up. That's why I'm so surprised that Aaron and Ben would fuck around with these kind of Hoes'. I've especially herd so much about Dakota when she fucked Drake to be in his video. And some other unknown rapper that she tried to get at but he didn't want her because she spreads her self around any guy that is famous in her eyes. As for Dylan she is trying to be picky but we all know that she is a straight up hoe too. I call these twins nothing but build a whores, that wants to fuck with only ballers and rappers. I just hope if Ben fuck Dylan he better make sure he straps it up. Because you never know what that bitch has. For Aaron and Dakota I lost all respect for Aaron's ass to tell you the truth he is a bigger hoe than his girlfriend is. I was not on Ashley's team, but a least she is not spreading her self all around the whole NBA either. I didn't know that when Aaron eats Dakota out he likes tasting every tongue that has been up Dakota pussy. But I guess he is all right with that nasty shit. To each his own, urgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's just fucking gross. Sick Sick

I don't know why you surprised about Ben. He's a thot that like attention.
Reply Quote
Lol De'aaron do look act made like a kid. He's pretty much a kid he's only 19.
Maybe she was mad he didn't post her to get her clout up.
Reply Quote
I don't see why they go after the super young ones anyway.
Reply Quote
when did she say all this stuff about De'Aaron? I know when she first came out about dating Ben people were mad because she "claimed" she wasn't going to date anymore basketball players after she ranted about Fox
Reply Quote
When did she date De'Aaron? And how much older is she than him?
Reply Quote
(08-15-2017, 06:27 AM)Guest Wrote: I don't see why they go after the super young ones anyway.

It's easier to run game on the younger dudes
Reply Quote
De'aaron's 19 Dylan's 22
Reply Quote
yall talk so much shit about them bt from people that actually know them ive heard nothing but good things
Reply Quote
Dylan's boobs look to heavy for her chest now.
Reply Quote
http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/24/gonzalez-t...test-bods/
Reply Quote
Male?
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply