Denise G@rcia (L0nzo Ball)
She got what she wanted a check for her and her family

Was stupid to get her pregnant
Reply Quote
[quote pid='29953' dateline='1535803551']
What the hell is she doing out at 3am. Where the hell is her baby? No seriously tho who the Hell is taking care of her baby?? She’s out every single night.
[/quote]

right a new born doesnt sleep through the night, this is alarming
Reply Quote
Going out at night when you have a baby isn't the end of the world but I wonder if she's paying somebody or has a family member to look after her...?
Reply Quote
[quote pid='30079' dateline='1536161996']
Going out at night when you have a baby isn't the end of the world but I wonder if she's paying somebody or has a family member to look after her...?
[/quote]

That maybe true, but being out partying or whatever @ 3a.m. in the morning when you have a newborn at home makes people question her parenting skills also. I'm just saying, that just prove that all she ever wanted was to get knock up by Lonzo now that he is in the NBA an collect a monthly child support check from him. He is the first one she is going to get that check from who will be baby daddy number two?? You feel what I'm saying.
Reply Quote
I see she’s already spending that child support money on her shopping spree and on herself. She hired a expensive La personal trainer.
Reply Quote
[quote pid='30109' dateline='1536264499']
I see she’s already spending that child support money on her shopping spree and on herself. She hired a expensive La personal trainer.
[/quote]

I guess this is the white girls new employment: Get knocked up by a black NBA player and they will definitely be paying for your lifestyle for the rest of their natural born life. Damn somes times these black men are sooooooooooooo damn gullible. What a shame.
Reply Quote
She’s definitely getting that $20,000 in child support and she definitely spending it all on her self. There’s no way when she’s doesn’t work that she has money to buy Louis Vuitton cause the items are in the thousands. 

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply Quote
Is she actually getting child support right now or is it how much she wants??
Reply Quote
Is her sister still with liangelo
Reply Quote
and why doesn't she work?
Reply Quote
Funny how when she was with Lonzo she never bragged and showed off designer stuff, now everything she gets something designer she’s post about it.
Reply Quote
Anybody got any tea
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply