Aaron Gordon
They said he sister be cockblocking, but don't mind her friends being all over him and in his face. Says he'll at least get your number is he's interested.
Reply Quote
(10-24-2016, 01:37 AM)Guest Wrote: They said he sister be cockblocking, but don't mind her friends being all over him and in his face. Says he'll at least get your number is he's interested.

I'm surprised. Their was some pictures of him and one of his sister friends all booed up in the club. I bet they try to get at him every chance they get.
Reply Quote
I wouldnt be surprised if chicks be scared to walk up to him. His sister is the same size as him.
Reply Quote
Well his sister is no longer living with him so it should get interesting!
Reply Quote
Does Aaron like black girls
Reply Quote
(10-24-2016, 08:03 PM)Guest Wrote: Does Aaron like black girls

Yes. Shoot your shot.
Reply Quote
When did his sister move out?
Reply Quote
Aaron sister Elise was doing nothing and living off Aaron's money. She claims that she was his manger but believe me Aaron had a real manger doing the real work for him.
Reply Quote
She was studying for gre and stuff. She wants to work I mean she did graduate from Harvard. She also really sweet and she knows hoes want to profit off of both her brothers so she's rightfully protective. She did more private stuff for home and used it for resume building. He is signed with BDA so of course he has a real agent
Reply Quote
My phone is tripping. I meant to say she did pr stuff mostly for him
Reply Quote
(10-25-2016, 10:29 AM)Guest Wrote: Aaron sister Elise was doing nothing and living off Aaron's money. She claims that she was his manger but believe me Aaron had a real manger doing the real work for him.

Family wanted someone with him in Orlando. You can definitely tell she was working for him and wasn't just spending money even though she had full access to it.
Reply Quote
[Image: 14350888_1222462064485180_32881959_n.jpg...Mw%3D%3D.2] Heart Heart Heart Heart  So Fine.[Image: 14134534_1733769670205711_1010305509_n.j...NA%3D%3D.2]
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply