Aaron Gordon
[quote pid='30655' dateline='1538330661']
[quote pid='30650' dateline='1538288586']
[quote pid='30646' dateline='1538275507']
[quote pid='30643' dateline='1538266960']
[quote pid='30591' dateline='1537959677']
Who were his side chicks in the first pon?
[/quote]

Aaron has never really been faithful to ho-kota's ass. Don't you guys see the pattern?? He only fucks with her ass in the off season, but when the regular season starts back up he dumps her ass and gets back with all his regular hoes. She knows this but she thinks she can keep him through out the whole year. She is just another dumb hoe that he used for his pleasure. And the saddest part is he has been knowing her since he was about 15 years old and yet he still doesn't want to make this cunt his one and only. LOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! So not only does she looks dumb as butt fuck by putting up all those pics of them during the summertime her stupid ass has too go back and delete the shitty pics when he dumps her ass again. I mean you guys saying how cute of a couple they were and shit, but in reality he was already cheating on her ass with the next hoe for the upcoming season. And I know he has already replaced her ass because he is fucking my best friend and they have been seeing each other for awhile now. So ho-kota will always get played by Aaron as long as she let's him.
[/quote]
DAMN SIS YOU WENT OFF,, and he may be fuxing with your best friend but him and Kota are back together as of officially today. They went to some event together.
[/quote]

Don't you know a damn publicity stunt when you see one. That hoe-kota bitch is thirsty, because she know that Aaron's ass cheats on her. So you can damn sis all you want, the motherfucker is a fucking fake situation. And she wants all ya'll dumb asses to think that her's and Aaron's relationship is leigit. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

He cheats on Dakota with your friend or you?  Tongue
[/quote]

He cheats on hoe-kota with my friend, but I did tell my friend that if she wants to let's share his ass, if he wants a little variety in his life. Give his ass something different (and better) than what he is getting from hoe-kota ass. LOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin
Reply Quote
[quote pid='30775' dateline='1538659825']
[/quote]

Aaron has never really been faithful to ho-kota's ass. Don't you guys see the pattern?? He only fucks with her ass in the off season, but when the regular season starts back up he dumps her ass and gets back with all his regular hoes. She knows this but she thinks she can keep him through out the whole year. She is just another dumb hoe that he used for his pleasure. And the saddest part is he has been knowing her since he was about 15 years old and yet he still doesn't want to make this cunt his one and only. LOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! So not only does she looks dumb as butt fuck by putting up all those pics of them during the summertime her stupid ass has too go back and delete the shitty pics when he dumps her ass again. I mean you guys saying how cute of a couple they were and shit, but in reality he was already cheating on her ass with the next hoe for the upcoming season. And I know he has already replaced her ass because he is fucking my best friend and they have been seeing each other for awhile now. So ho-kota will always get played by Aaron as long as she let's him.
[/quote]
DAMN SIS YOU WENT OFF,, and he may be fuxing with your best friend but him and Kota are back together as of officially today. They went to some event together.
[/quote]

Don't you know a damn publicity stunt when you see one. That hoe-kota bitch is thirsty, because she know that Aaron's ass cheats on her. So you can damn sis all you want, the motherfucker is a fucking fake situation. And she wants all ya'll dumb asses to think that her's and Aaron's relationship is leigit. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

He cheats on hoe-kota with my friend, but I did tell my friend that if she wants to let's share his ass, if he wants a little variety in his life. Give his ass something different (and better) than what he is getting from hoe-kota ass. LOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin
[/quote]
Sis, spill! Tell us some of your friends stories with Aaron. This is a tea blog c’mon now! Also, are
You guys Black girls ?
Reply Quote
[quote pid='30785' dateline='1538679272']
[quote pid='30775' dateline='1538659825']
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Sis, spill! Tell us some of your friends stories with Aaron. This is a tea blog c’mon now! Also, are
You guys Black girls ?
[/quote]
Yes we are Black women (full-fledge real women too). I will give you some tea when I can get some from her. But yeah Aaron does love the thick curvy women too. LOLLLLL!!!!! Big Grin
Reply Quote
Damn this thread got quiet lol! No new tea? He must be on his best behavior now that Kota’s moved
In.
Reply Quote
[quote pid='31314' dateline='1540439309']
Damn this thread got quiet lol! No new tea? He must be on his best behavior now that Kota’s moved
In.
[/quote]

He’s just being more discreet now. Keep her quiet buy a puppy.
Reply Quote
They still together ?
Reply Quote
Dakota looks like a man in a wig in person... saw her at a game she’s really looks Transgender I was so shocked..her teeth looked like chicklets..she edits her body on the Instagram to an extreme i don’t see how Aaron dates her
Reply Quote
Chicks who play sports usually have manly bodies

And yea you can see in pics she loads on the makeup wiigs
Reply Quote
[quote pid='31881' dateline='1541745161']
Dakota looks like a man in a wig in person... saw her at a game she’s really looks Transgender I was so shocked..her teeth looked like chicklets..she edits her body on the Instagram to an extreme i don’t see how Aaron dates her
[/quote]

Hell, I could have told you that all that damn surgery that bitch than had it is making her look like a damn man. LOLLLLLL. Tongue
Reply Quote
[quote pid='31881' dateline='1541745161']
[/quote]

Probably need to be moved to the other thread but I wanted to ask is she less curvy in person? What’s different about her? I always read that people see them in Las Vegas and they look different but they never elaborate.
Reply Quote
Y'all are they still together ??
Reply Quote
On yeah she’s definitely had work done and is obsessed with being beautiful. It’s funny her sister only gets laser skin treatments for even skin tone. But Dakota is OBVIOUSLY bleaching aside from her porcelain veneers and her had slight lip fillers. How were her and Dylan brown skin their entire lives and suddenly this bitch is high yellow, but Dylan stayed the same? I know they’re fraternal twins, but it’s very obvious.
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply