Aaron Gordon
Does he have any shirtless pics?
Reply Quote
(11-16-2016, 11:32 PM)Guest Wrote: Does he have any shirtless pics?

[Image: 781ca1d05df1219a04425f739965a679.jpg]
Reply Quote
[Image: 8tqvs75.jpg]
Reply Quote
(11-17-2016, 01:10 PM)Guest Wrote: [Image: 8tqvs75.jpg]

My god this man has a body of an Adonis God. He is to damn fione for his own good. Does he have a girlfriend if he doesn't how can I get to know him personally?? I know he plays for Orlando, but I live in Los Angeles, CA. How can I get info on how to get to know him??? What kind of women does he date and what is his likes and dislikes?? I don't do the insta hoe shit because I respect myself to much for that. I follow him sometimes on twitter, but I only just read his tweets and nothing more. Not a stalker just interested in getting to know him. He seems like he is a private person and close to his family from some of the threads that I read about him, but nothing else. Can someone be so kind as to let me know how to get his attention without doing it the insta hoe way?? I know it's a stretch because of the distant of me living in Cali and him in Orlando, but I'm willing to try if someone can give me a little heads up on how to go by it??? Would appreciate the kind gesture. Big Grin
Reply Quote
There's not going to be a whole lot to talk about with this guy, it's not that he's clean, but he's quiet. There was a fan page on tumblr that was digging into his life,  he contacted the girl and now the page is shut down. Gordon is good at keeping professional and private separate.
Reply Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:34 PM)Guest Wrote: There's not going to be a whole lot to talk about with this guy, it's not that he's clean, but he's quiet. There was a fan page on tumblr that was digging into his life,  he contacted the girl and now the page is shut down. Gordon is good at keeping professional and private separate.

Wow! I did not know that but thanks for the info. How did he contact the girl that made a tumblr page about him??
Reply Quote
Why are these guys shutting down their fanpages? If nothing is comfirmed then I don't understand why it needs to be deleted.
Reply Quote
Was he at least polite when he asked? If he was just a dick about it then that's one thing, but asking politely for the page to be down isn't so bad.
Reply Quote
(11-28-2016, 04:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Was he at least polite when he asked? If he was just a dick about it then that's one thing, but asking politely for the page to be down isn't so bad.

Well those chicks on tumblr are calling him a fxckboy so I guess he wasn't to polite, unless they're talking about something else he did.
Reply Quote
(11-28-2016, 04:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Was he at least polite when he asked? If he was just a dick about it then that's one thing, but asking politely for the page to be down isn't so bad.

Nope not at all .She wont go into detail but he wasnt nice
Reply Quote
Does him and that bronzedbaribie chick have something going on?
Reply Quote
(12-04-2016, 05:17 PM)Guest Wrote: Does him and that bronzedbaribie chick have something going on?

I don't think so. He likes a lot of girls tweets and other things.
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply