Aaron Gordon
Aaron's sister messaged the tumblr girl and threaten to track her down and arrest her if she didnt delete a post she posted about Aaron that he didnt want up there. Thats why the page was deleted
Reply Quote
(12-04-2016, 06:59 PM)Guest Wrote: Aaron's sister messaged the tumblr girl and threaten to track her down and arrest her if she didnt delete a post she posted about Aaron that he didnt want up there. Thats why the page was deleted

And she did it?? His sister can't have anybody arrested just because Aaron doesn't like a damn post up on a site. Not unless the post threatened to harm him or his family she can't have no one arrested for some stupid bullshit post. His sister just played the girl and got the girl scared because she threatened to have her arrested. If that were me I would of told his sister to bring it and then told her were I would be and waiting for her and the damn police or whatever she has. So what if another girl post something on another site about her precious brother she is going to threatened to call the po-po on them too???LOLLLLLL These Athletes are open up for posting on social media and whatnot. Now I'm not saying some people should be stalking these Athletes, but when you have a twitter and a facebook account and trolling himself on other bitches site he shouldn't be so damn press when the shit happens to him. Just because he is in the NBA doesn't make him an exception to the rule Boo. Rolleyes Rolleyes
Reply Quote
What did the post on tumbler say?
Reply Quote
Her brother is super private, so I doubt they were discussing anything bad. She probably made him lose a couple of fans threading to get the girl arrested. Shit is never that serious.
Reply Quote
His sister honestly irks me with her unattractive ass. Why not just speak to people nicely, especially if it's a fan of your brother?
Reply Quote
Still no official tea? 
Reply Quote
(12-30-2016, 10:06 PM)Guest Wrote: Still no official tea? 

No one has tea on his fione ass?? Someone has to know what he is doing in Orlando or is everyone afraid of his sister?? LOLLLL Rolleyes
Reply Quote
I would be afraid of her, I saw a picture of her looking like one of the guys, I wish she would chill.
Reply Quote
(01-01-2017, 09:37 PM)Guest Wrote: I would be afraid of her, I saw a picture of her looking like one of the guys, I wish she would chill.

Well, I'm not afraid of her. You know the saying the bigger they are the harder they fall. I don't care if she looked like Mike Tyson sister that chick wouldn't faze me one bit. Rolleyes
Reply Quote
(01-01-2017, 10:12 PM)Guest Wrote:
(01-01-2017, 09:37 PM)Guest Wrote: I would be afraid of her, I saw a picture of her looking like one of the guys, I wish she would chill.

Well, I'm not afraid of her. You know the saying the bigger they are the harder they fall. I don't care if she looked like Mike Tyson sister that chick wouldn't faze me one bit. Rolleyes

Gosh, this man is such a mystery. Makes me want him even more. Ummmmmm. Tongue
Reply Quote
Okay okay Aaron & Dakota (via snapchat) is giving me chills.
Reply Quote
(01-09-2017, 05:00 AM)Guest Wrote: Okay okay Aaron & Dakota (via snapchat) is giving me chills.

Why? I think they would make a cute couple.
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply