Miles Bridges
She use to date Harry Giles in high school and now she’s with Miles. It’s crazy she dropped out of school and now she’s pregnant like wtf girl.
Reply Quote
These girls really be playing themselves. She making it a little harder for herself to do anything as far as going back to school.
Reply Quote
Miles move on to another girl. And she’s so mad but I don’t feel bad cause she’s been plotting getting a nba player and look where it got her. At least this girl have a job and didn’t drop out of college Like mychelle

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply Quote
His baby mom talks to other basketball players while pregnant anyways and I have receipts. She’s a classic hoe but that’s why she acts like she’s not pregnant on her story a lot and on snap. And that’s tea
Reply Quote
[quote pid='30597' dateline='1537994498']
His baby mom talks to other basketball players while pregnant anyways and I have receipts. She’s a classic hoe but that’s why she acts like she’s not pregnant on her story a lot and on snap. And that’s tea
[/quote]

I need the receipts sis!!! Or a hint or something
Reply Quote
She showed her stomach already on Instagram on stories
Reply Quote
I think they were fine before she got pregnant and when she got pregnant it kinda caught him off guard. She could’ve been in the WNBA but she just wanted to be a baby momma smh.
Reply Quote
[Image: 42702571_179280849639479_6785341899977573672_n.jpg]
Reply Quote
She looks so weird. Pregnancy doesn’t look good on her. It was obvious she was pregnant before she posted.
Reply Quote
Her and her sister both young baller hoes
Reply Quote
I love the fact that her and juju smith from the Pittsburg Steelers used to follow each other like 5 days ago and then she posted that pic and he unfollowed 😂😂
Reply Quote
^^ lol ain't juju into white women
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply