Niki Withers Part 2
What a mess
Reply Quote
I would’ve used someone’s phone to call the police and I’d be getting a restraining order also.
Reply Quote
Cayleb just posted a photo with 3 white girls on his story
Reply Quote
(10-29-2018, 01:20 AM) Wrote: Cayleb just posted a photo with 3 white girls on his story

I wonder if he talks to them the same way he talks to her. This is why I’m all for non black women putting up with black men and their shitty ass attitudes.
Reply Quote
Whats the deal with his bro zay ? Are they both mentally challenged or something seems like it runs in the family
Reply Quote
[quote pid='31398' dateline='1540780518']
[Image: C98-A5-A6-B-1197-4-B08-B64-A-89999-F835-AE6.png]
[/quote]
She aint got time to call the police but she got time to set her phone up, turn on the video and record his ass yelling at her after she let him in her apartment that I'm sure one cant even get up in there without a special key fob or at the very least permission to enter.  Rolleyes
Reply Quote
[quote pid='31425' dateline='1540787105']
I would’ve used someone’s phone to call the police and I’d be getting a restraining order also.
[/quote]

All this got her so distraught she went to the strip club to unwind. Lmaoo
Reply Quote
(10-29-2018, 10:16 AM) Wrote: [quote pid='31398' dateline='1540780518']
[Image: C98-A5-A6-B-1197-4-B08-B64-A-89999-F835-AE6.png]
She aint got time to call the police but she got time to set her phone up, turn on the video and record his ass yelling at her after she let him in her apartment that I'm sure one cant even get up in there without a special key fob or at the very least permission to enter.  Rolleyes
[/quote]

The recording was around the time he choked her which i think was in August. She talking about now how he pops up everywhere and breaking her phone.
Reply Quote
(10-29-2018, 07:37 AM) Wrote: Whats the deal with his bro zay ? Are they both mentally challenged or something seems like it runs in the family

Zay seems to be doing just fine. He got actual help at a hospital. Which is why i don’t understand why their parents aren’t trying to get cayleb the same help before he really hurts someone or his self.
Reply Quote
(10-29-2018, 10:24 AM) Wrote:
(10-29-2018, 07:37 AM) Wrote: Whats the deal with his bro zay ? Are they both mentally challenged or something seems like it runs in the family

Zay seems to be doing just fine. He got actual help at a hospital. Which is why i don’t understand why their parents aren’t trying to get cayleb the same help before he really hurts someone or his self.

That last part is most likely the case. It took zay trying to kill him self in order to get some help. They really can’t think sending cayleb to a therapist is what he needs. I guess it makes him feel less crazy. He does have a little angry problem that can be fixed by talking about his feeling. He likes to physically hurt.
Reply Quote
The whole jones family is crazy
Reply Quote
Their little brother and sisters seem just fine. Those two just do their own thing.
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply