Niki Withers Part 2
(10-30-2018, 10:43 PM)Yonce Wrote: Not feeling y'all blaming the victim for his abusive behavior. Cut it tf out.

It’s that same weirdo from the first thread.
Reply Quote
Niki is so petty did yall see her vsco account
Reply Quote
No what is it
Reply Quote
[quote pid='31585' dateline='1540957948']
She said she has a restraining order on him. When she’s ready to tell her story she will just not now. he kept calling her on private while she was on IGlive little while ago
[/quote]

First of all, there's this little thing you can do with an iphone, in case you haven't heard, it's called BLOCKING THEIR NUMBER...LOL
Reply Quote
(10-30-2018, 09:03 PM)Guests Wrote: [quote pid='31571' dateline='1540947894']
I just don’t understand why she had all the time in the world to post these videos..like if you’re really that concerned for your life, get a restraining order. If he violates that, he goes to JAIL. You going on ig and posting these videos is not the way to do it babygirl. I’ve personally had a stalker and i know it’s not easy but In order to escape you have to cut off all contact, move (because he knows where you live) and don’t associate with any of the same people he does. Even after the whole thing when she called the cops in Minnesota, you still talked to him after that? Why? Should’ve been cut everything off and filed a restraining order.

I’ve heard she’s crazy and not easy to be with. She’s childish and manipulative. But no woman ever deserves this and my heart aches for her. I hope she finds herself and is able to recover after something this traumatic. You won’t find what you’re looking for in the next man.. you need to sort out your own issues and get yourself together before you jump into anything else.

LMFAAAAOOOOOOOO^^^^^
[/quote]
The first poster is bringing up intelligent questions that anyone with sense would wonder about and you laugh?? There is some naive ass people on this forum
Reply Quote
[quote pid='31651' dateline='1541204945']
[quote pid='31585' dateline='1540957948']
She said she has a restraining order on him. When she’s ready to tell her story she will just not now. he kept calling her on private while she was on IGlive little while ago
[/quote]

First of all, there's this little thing you can do with an iphone, in case you haven't heard, it's called BLOCKING THEIR NUMBER...LOL
[/quote]

YOU CANT BLOCK A PRIVATE NUMBER. Anyone with common sense know this 😂
Reply Quote
You can’t block a private number LOL.. she’s in the process of getting a new number
Reply Quote
[quote pid='31656' dateline='1541208975']
You can’t block a private number LOL.. she’s in the process of getting a new number
[/quote]

she had already got a new number 2x already. her brother posted about how they accidentally changed his number instead. you can tell she is going through it, Cayleb nd !!!!!!!! all at the same time. shes probably fed up. she unfortunately doesnt have a good judgement of character bc she let 2 psychos in her life and is being tortured by them now. you guys arent paying attention to what she posts, shes been trying to get away from him and he promised to get help if she dropped the charges, it hasnt worked. shes still young and i feel bad for anyone who is a victim of domestic violence, i think she is handling it better than most. she is allowed to go out and have , she shouldnt have to hide
Reply Quote
Where did you hear that “he promised to get help if she dropped the charges” ?
Reply Quote
I guess they finally cut ends for good. All The Jones family unfollowed Niki and Niki unfollowed them. I saw the VSCO she posted, disrespectful but i saw no lies.
Reply Quote
[quote pid='31660' dateline='1541212513']
I guess they finally cut ends for good. All The Jones family unfollowed Niki and Niki unfollowed them. I saw the VSCO she posted, disrespectful but i saw no lies.
[/quote]

What’s her VSCO??
Reply Quote
I don’t understand why she would’ve posted that on VSCO when I don’t think that’s even cayleb in the photo, it looks like his younger brother Levi...
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply