Reply Quote
[Image: sdgsgs-1.webp]

Why tf they eating white castle
Reply Quote
(11-08-2018, 08:02 PM) Wrote: [quote pid='31848' dateline='1541720291']
i was just about to ask what happened to him and ashley

Were they ever really a thing?
[/quote]
ppl really dont know. that's why they were asking.
Reply Quote
(11-09-2018, 03:22 PM)Spillsometea Wrote: [Image: sdgsgs-1.webp]

Why tf they eating white castle
wooooww there's a thread on him?! i was so use to LSA & tumblr spilling the tea.
she looks like kylie in this pic. cute. but atleast he still single and slanging zick.
she was around cuz the CDF fashion awards were that week if im not mistaken. big ben wizard kelly ass, he's cute but seems super boring, maybe its just me. but even his lives (I.G) are STALE ASF!
Reply Quote
Kendall and Ben are following each other again
Reply Quote
Ben is shady, but can’t blame him, he got a lot of press from being with Kendall and husband following went up a lot! Once they were linked to each other. She’ll be replacing him again in a month or so, so he better enjoy the ride!
Reply Quote
And his following*
Reply Quote
Kendall and Ben are both boring lmao.
Reply Quote
And Ben is into models/IG famous girls lmao. But I doubt he’ll settle down with one.
Reply Quote
Ben is into whoever can make him more famous maybe hell quit bball and be a socialite
Reply Quote
I feel like ben and Kendall will last for 2-3 Months or even 1. Month of playing around, break up get back together break up until they both find someone else. Kendall: a new nba player or musician ben: A new IG model or famous chick with a huge following
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply