Ben Simmons
Did Brittany do something to her or Ben to be acting like that?
Reply Quote
Shes did nothing to be honest. It was a picture of ben and friends at the movies and some girl as with him. People was saying that the girl was brittany but that was never really confirmed and his sister been talking shit every since. Brittany feeds off that type of attention anyway.
Reply Quote
Brittany must love that kind of attention
Reply Quote
His sister is being overly dramatic. Is she going to start talking shit every time a girl that isn't some crazy fan, acknowledges ben?
Reply Quote
It could be the women he surrounds himself with could be why his sister talks a lot
Reply Quote
His sister only goes after brittany tho. Im sure there will be more to come tho.
Reply Quote
Is ben even in philly? Liv said she going to la and shes going to see ben today, so i understand why she was flipping out on brit.
Reply Quote
(09-09-2016, 07:07 AM)Guest Wrote: Is ben even in philly? Liv said she going to la and shes going to see ben today, so i understand why she was flipping out on brit.

I don't get who started he rumor of Brit and Ben going to the same event in philly. Did she herself say Ben was coming? Or did people just assume
Reply Quote
His sister somewhat assumed. She tweeted him saying i bet youre going to this fxckery.
Reply Quote
[Image: 8784yMC.jpg]
Reply Quote
Why is she still mentioning that damn girl? If Brittany was to reply she would go crazy.
Reply Quote
There's got to me more to the story
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply