Quinn Cook
^^ I thought he was into Asian girls. Maybe I still have a chance.
Reply Quote
(05-22-2017, 01:24 AM)Guest Wrote: ^^ I thought he was into Asian girls. Maybe I still have a chance.

He still is.
Reply Quote
So he just hangs out. He doest seem like the type to be caught up on girls.
Reply Quote
He's definitely not thirsty like some of the he hangs out with. Very laid back and the more thirsty you are towards him the more he's talks back from you.
Reply Quote
(05-23-2017, 05:07 PM)Guest Wrote: He's definitely not thirsty like some of the he hangs out with. Very laid back and the more thirsty you are towards him the more he's talks back from you.

Anything else? He doesn't like attention seekers.
Reply Quote
He likes hood rats. He used to mess with this girl in Durham named sharqwala. He never took her on real dates though they just mostly hung out at the barbershop he went to.
Reply Quote
(09-12-2017, 07:31 PM)Guest Wrote: He likes hood rats. He used to mess with this girl in Durham named sharqwala. He never took her on real dates though they just mostly hung out at the barbershop he went to.

Lol was she cute? What did she look like? "Sharqwala"? Her parents never wanted her to win.
Reply Quote
Lmao hood rats. What about that ig model chick daffini? And Cydney Christine
Reply Quote
Is he worth messing with tho?
Reply Quote
(09-14-2017, 10:34 AM)Guest Wrote: Is he worth messing with tho?

[Image: wfIVm3m.jpg]
Reply Quote
Quinn isn't spending any money. He can barely be kept on a team. He spends most of his time working out.
Reply Quote
Atleast hes ambitious and isnt out here pretending like he got it or that hes better.
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply