Quinn Cook
(09-13-2017, 06:55 PM)Guest Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 07:31 PM)Guest Wrote: He likes hood rats. He used to mess with this girl in Durham named sharqwala. He never took her on real dates though they just mostly hung out at the barbershop he went to.

Lol was she cute? What did she look like? "Sharqwala"? Her parents never wanted her to win.

Just your regular looking hood chick. 30 inch weave...knock off red bottoms just happy she could snag a baller for a few weeks. They weren't super serious just used to mess around and hang out at the barbershop he went too which was in the hood as well.
Reply Quote
He’s dating fitness model Bria Young.
Reply Quote
I see she was with him at his celebration party. He actually with a black girl bout time.
Reply Quote
Him and his girlfriend make a pretty couple. He seems like one of the decent ones. Also shes biracial which is good.
Reply Quote
[quote pid='31792' dateline='1541542918']
Him and his girlfriend make a pretty couple. He seems like one of the decent ones. Also shes biracial which is good.
[/quote]

What do you mean "she is biracial which is good"? So are you saying that if she was pure black it would be bad?? I swear you people is racist as  hell on this damn board. I rather for him to date a good black woman instead of a fucking light bright Thot or a dumb ass money grubbing white woman. Good grief girl. Rolleyes Rolleyes
Reply Quote
Take it how ever you want. Im biracial my self. Nothing wrong with him dating a mono racial black woman.
Reply Quote
Lmaaoo...
Reply Quote
How we racist on this bored because of one person? Quinn don’t even like black girls like that. He date a mixed one but not to quick to do mono racial. And his girlfriend is lightskin.
Reply Quote
[quote pid='31821' dateline='1541624104']
How we racist on this bored because of one person? Quinn don’t even like black girls like that. He date a mixed one but not to quick to do mono racial. And his girlfriend is lightskin.
[/quote]

From this stupid ass statement that you just made. I swear you light-skinned bitches are so color-struck it is ridiculous.
God forbid you chicks are always getting your fucking thong in a bunch when a player is dating someone that is just a little darker than the average white/light-skinned chick. You people just picked the girl apart. Well the thing is you can keep putting yourself on some kind of high horse if you want just because the players "seems to like that kind" but guess what you hoes are still nothing but baby mommas. Rolleyes Rolleyes
Reply Quote
(11-08-2018, 09:43 AM) Wrote: [quote pid='31821' dateline='1541624104']

From this stupid ass statement that you just made. I swear you light-skinned bitches are so color-struck it is ridiculous.
God forbid you chicks are always getting your fucking thong in a bunch when a player is dating someone that is just a little darker than the average white/light-skinned chick. You people just picked the girl apart. Well the thing is you can keep putting yourself on some kind of high horse if you want just because the players "seems to like that kind" but guess what you hoes are still nothing but baby mommas. Rolleyes Rolleyes
[/quote]

Where the fuck does it say im lightskin. Im not colorstruck at all. I simply stated what he likes but youll be ok. Stay strong sis.
Reply Quote
[Image: D4-B64751-7-C56-46-EE-A795-556-DFFA1377-E.png]

Very aborable! Atleast he has respect. His preference in women is his choice.
Reply Quote
I wonder if she'll consider moving to LA with him. Im glad she didnt just hop up and move just because and leave her life behind.
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply