Kelly Oubre Jr.
(10-24-2016, 03:15 PM)Guest Wrote:
(10-24-2016, 02:30 PM)Guest Wrote: I heard he was mean is that true

he actually really nice, he seemed a little shy tho.

You met him before?
Reply Quote
(10-24-2016, 04:23 PM)Guest Wrote:
(10-24-2016, 03:15 PM)Guest Wrote:
(10-24-2016, 02:30 PM)Guest Wrote: I heard he was mean is that true

he actually really nice, he seemed a little shy tho.

You met him before?

Yes. Team related event.
Reply Quote
(09-15-2016, 01:19 AM)Guest Wrote: Wait Brittany R friend the one that fuck kaepernick and Ben just to get wife up. All of them are how

Brittany never fucked Ben, but yes that aleeyah
Reply Quote
He must've been in aaleeyah snap again. That catfish is not cute and showed her true colors along time ago. Can't obsess over someone like zendaya, but would kick it with a chick like aaleeyah
Reply Quote
Does anybody know who he is messing with in D.C.?
Reply Quote
(10-25-2016, 12:06 AM)Guest Wrote: Does anybody know who he is messing with in D.C.?

Whoever will give him the time. He doesnt really like for chicks to cling on to him.
Reply Quote
So what is his type?
Reply Quote
he only hang with aaleeyah once when he was in her snap at the club he hasn't been with her since or in hers snap if anything cameron is with her A LOT. there a reason y that was the last time u saw him with her. he hasn't been messing around lately he actually wants someone now so he's been low key
Reply Quote
(10-25-2016, 10:35 AM)Guest Wrote: he only hang with aaleeyah once when he was in her snap at the club he hasn't been with her since or in hers snap  if anything cameron is with her A LOT. there a reason y that was the last time u saw him with her. he hasn't been messing around lately he actually wants someone now so he's been low key

How do you know that he's trying to settle down with someone ?
Reply Quote
i go to morgan state but most of my friends go to howard and they said he's different now he's hasn't been coming around like he used to. before he was always around but as of late he been to himself. you even see if when u look at his snap he home way more
Reply Quote
That's good he needs to sit down somewhere and get him a girl
Reply Quote
How old is he again? Nice knowing a guy had his fun but wants to settle down early
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply