Kelly Oubre Jr.
(10-25-2016, 08:57 PM)Guest Wrote: How old is he again? Nice knowing a guy had his fun but wants to settle down early

He's 20. He'll be 21 dec 9
Reply Quote
I'm glad he's trying to settle, but we all know he wants zendaya but she doesn't even give him the time of day I feel bad for him getting hung up on one person., that doesn't show him any attention it's cute he has a crush on her . I hope he does find someone with the same qualities like zendaya that carries herself like a real woman.
Reply Quote
(10-27-2016, 07:28 PM)Guest Wrote: I'm glad he's trying to settle, but we all know he wants zendaya but she doesn't even give him the time of day I feel bad for him getting hung up on one person., that doesn't show him any attention it's cute he has a crush on her . I hope he does find someone with the same qualities like zendaya that carries herself like a real woman.

so true amen sister
Reply Quote
What's been up with Kelly lately he seems distant
Reply Quote
still nothing on him?
Reply Quote
Nope he has been on the down low every since this season started
Reply Quote
I wonder does he give head ?
Reply Quote
(11-29-2016, 03:43 PM)Guest Wrote: I wonder does he give head ?

Chicks from the old site said he doesn't. They also said he does one night stands. One and done not hitting you up after that.
Reply Quote
They said he doesn't usually, but he will and it's good. One or two girls from the old site was with him multiple times.
Reply Quote
He's head is amazing!
Reply Quote
(11-29-2016, 11:29 PM)Guest Wrote: He's head is amazing!

His *
Reply Quote
(11-29-2016, 05:33 PM)Guest Wrote: pppThey said he doesn't usually, but he will and it's good. One or two girls from the old site was with him multiple times.

Define "good"?
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply