Kelly Oubre Jr.
(10-23-2018, 05:17 PM)Guest. Wrote:
(10-17-2018, 03:20 PM)yuuuurdo Wrote: Y’all think they’re staying together this season? I still can’t beeline she’s 26

because being born in the 90s is old? you're weird af.

No one said she was old. Could be saying she looks young for her age. Don’t imply things.
Reply Quote
Guest.
(10-17-2018, 03:20 PM)yuuuurdo Wrote: Y’all think they’re staying together this season? I still can’t beeline she’s 26

because being born in the 90s is old? you're weird af.

You the weird one, what does that person commenting on someone’s age have to do with being weird?...
Reply Quote
she's right. y'all actually must think miley cyrus, young thug, demi lovato and odell are old too lmfao. this is a) a complete joke or b) a thread of people born after 1997.
Reply Quote
I agree. There's no reason that it be shocking especially since they're a part of the same generation... She's not born in 1987. You guys are wild as hell. Now imagine this thread when Carmelo and Lala were dating. Small minded people like you would've really had a ball. Moving on, this is for tea, etc. It's not that hard.
Reply Quote
Anybody else notice how her and Kamiah Adams not cool anymore
Reply Quote
[quote pid='31260' dateline='1540347206']
Anybody else notice how her and Kamiah Adams not cool anymore
[/quote]

Kamiah is so materialistic to me and always secretly shading someone on IG stories.
Reply Quote
Why aren’t they cool
Reply Quote
They still follow each other on IG, if they weren’t cool I don’t really think that would be happening, Y’all must be some real old heads if y’all really getting that mad over a comment on her age, I’m in my 20’s it’s literally not a big deal, y’all take everything to the heart 😂
Reply Quote
Pretty sure everyone here is in their 20s ..including Makena which is why the person didn't need to make that comment. 

I'm 23 turning 24 next month, my sister is 26, and my other sister is 29. We go out together all the time and have received numbers from ball players, both in the NFL and NBA, as well as rappers I wish I could name drop but would never. I live in LA where it literally does not matter. My oldest sister is going to Vancouver in March to see a (known) actor while he's filming. Like the person before said Lala was grown dating 19 year old Melo. But you're on Makena who's age is literally in line with Kelly? I cannnot. Stop derailing the thread with stupidity. Anyways about Kamiah, not sure why someone would mention they're not close if they follow each other unless they had something to spill ..
Reply Quote
Girllll we don’t care about you or your sisters “getting” players numbers
Reply Quote
Right !!!! We didn’t need your “story” lmfao
Reply Quote
Y’all get overly sensitive when somebody brings up that girl age, y’all cannot change the fact that people are shocked at their age difference and nobody even said it’s a bad thing so everything that was just said was hella unnecessary, it was no reason to get defensive or rude over that. If Y’all think it’s not that old that is okay, if the other person think it’s old, that is okay as well. Let people have opinions, why Argue about it💀?
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply