Kelly Oubre Jr.
Lmao clearly y'all not getting anyone's numbers that's why you're pressed. Keep derailing the thread though. Admin? Smh.
Reply Quote
that's the same person typing three times with the quotations, it's that obvious. relax. typing within a minute of each other, and doing it the same way, you must want to make your point badly. especially since someone could have spilled tea in the future, now they probably won't. just keep it positive. makena is fine and can honestly hoe around until her mid-thirties if she wants. thats not even half her life. everyone here is just annoying as fck at this point. get back on track jesus.
Reply Quote
I said I can’t believe she’s 26 as in she looks so much younger, I actually thought she was younger than him. Y’all throw a pissy fit with anything like shut up.
Reply Quote
(10-23-2018, 05:17 PM)Guest. Wrote:
(10-17-2018, 03:20 PM)yuuuurdo Wrote: Y’all think they’re staying together this season? I still can’t beeline she’s 26

because being born in the 90s is old? you're weird af.

Nobody said that. Stop making up make believe thoughts in your mind. You’re weird af. P
Reply Quote
Let’s off this age being weird topic. What does she do say to day? Just follow him around? I thought she went to school
Reply Quote
Day*
Reply Quote
You think if a female hits up Kelly when he’s in her hometown he’s not gonna answer? Even if he’s been with her before?
Reply Quote
Yea she follows him around literally everywhere, goes to almost every game and event with him, and I think she graduated already
Reply Quote
Lmaaoo...
Reply Quote
It seems like they really love each other and Kelly is very vocal about the fact that’s his soulmate , so i doubt she’s just “following him around “ ... maybe they’re just living life and having an adult relationship . If she doesn’t have to work then what’s the issue
Reply Quote
Exactly! Theirs no problem with what shes doing, because he may have told her she doesnt have to work and he wants her to travel with him.
Reply Quote
And she gonna be completely dependent on him .. Cue gold digger by kanye west
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply