Kelly Oubre Jr.
How tf she a gold digger if her man is the one that has her come live w him . Bbygirl gotta degree she’ll be fine if it doesn’t work out
Reply Quote
How you know she didn’t ask him can she live with him? Lmfao you in their life?
Reply Quote
Lol uh no one says she asked . he loves her enough that she does live with him without an issue that’s all that matters .of all the woman in the world looking to be saved highly doubt it’s makenna
Reply Quote
How do you know there’s no issues, are you in their lives as well?
Reply Quote
Lol no I’m not in there life just like the people assuming she’s a gold digger are not in their life lmao so what point your tryna prove sis ?
Reply Quote
[Image: f581666c-3090-478d-8464-d54130fd9a98-jpeg.556575] 

Who got her upset
Reply Quote
That caption wasnt necessary. Why give these bitches any attention?
Reply Quote
[quote pid='31907' dateline='1541792634']
That caption wasnt necessary. Why give these bitches any attention?
[/quote]

No one could make me upset . It’s just funny how people are in the forum tearing a woman down  when her boyfriend clearly loves her as he displays very openly yet if you point that out,  i don’t know there life lol

But the ppl calling homegirl a gold digger , are y’all sitting at the apartment with her watching her spend Kelly’s money ? Lmao so you the ones who don’t realky know what going on 
I mean go one her instagram she doesn’t even look materialistic . I’m all about giving someone the benefit of the doubt before judging them .
Reply Quote
Lmao y'all wish you were Macdonald
Reply Quote
OMG Mackenna** lmao autocorrect sorry
Reply Quote
Nah you do but it’s ok.
Reply Quote
How I'm rooting they get married
Reply Quote

[-]
Quick Reply